Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Documented Life Project week 13

For the Documented Life Project, the prompt this week was to ask someone to draw in your journal, then finish it. I bugged my husband to draw something for me, but he kept delaying, so I used my left hand to draw a wavy line on the page - maybe it works for the prompt.......not so sure.... Anyways I finished it with a half face drawn using colored pencils over gesso. I had been watching videos by Jane Davenport and was inspired to try out her style of drawing.  The blue side of the page does have written journaling that is very subtle as it's done with a white paint pen - hard to tell in the photo. I do always think random book text sentences are a fun addition to a journal page and like when I can find fun words to use.

No comments: