Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CC2C week 29 collage


It's week 29 at the Compendium of Curiosities Vol.2 Challenge and the techniques are using texture fades and are found on page 64 of Tim's book.  I created a collage of the multiple pieces that I made following the techniques and was further inspired by Tim's class Patchwork Pandemonium that I got to take from him this past Spring.  I embellished my collage with die-cut cardstock letters and tiny stamped phrases (Donna Downey with Unity Stamps) and some stitching around the edge. 

Here are a couple close-ups of my favorite parts:



3 comments:

Kim said...

I loved that class! I love the colors you've chosen for the collage. Happy Thanksgiving!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Beautiful all these details and colors.
lovely greet
Marja

Linda Kunsman said...

this is beautiful Penny-the colors and varied sizes of your patchwork background is so well coordinated and very pleasing to the eye!! Love the stitching around it too.